Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut

Funny Stuff!!!

Glad to see someone out there putting good work into a clever idea, and not doing it half ass! Keep it up!!!

Crash. Crash.

Nice art!

The art in the in between scenes is really cool! I hope to see this furthur developed!

Partial Victory 2: TTP Partial Victory 2: TTP

Really needs sound!

This was good art wise but the lack of sound killed it! The first 1 you did was alot better I thought. That had sound if I recall. What happened?

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

This isn't a game!

This is a press the button to see what happens next lame excuse for a game. If you want to continue making this stuff where you get high ratings for little to no work, I sugest you dicontinue calling it a game, because its not! Espically when the outcome is the same every time you play. I understand roll playing games and this is no where near that! This is more like watching a roll playing game that has already happened and you have no control over the outcome. Simply put, not a game.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Pointless!!!

I like Super Mario Bros, but playing Colorforms just doesn't do it for me. Its cool that you yook the time to learn how to do this click and drag thing, but make it do more! And if you want a high rating from people who give a high ratings to quality origional ideas, stick to your own art work.

Sesame St.Life (demo) Sesame St.Life (demo)

To many problems

It would be cool if he put more effort into it, but it has to many thigs that bother me with it. Like the Oscar repeating thing, and the anoying you have to be on the letters or you can't click them thing drives me crazzy! But it still has some good points like the setup of the lettering is visually pleasing and Elmo just looks funny in a black leather jacket! Hope to see some improvements in the next one!