Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

This isn't a game!

This is a press the button to see what happens next lame excuse for a game. If you want to continue making this stuff where you get high ratings for little to no work, I sugest you dicontinue calling it a game, because its not! Espically when the outcome is the same every time you play. I understand roll playing games and this is no where near that! This is more like watching a roll playing game that has already happened and you have no control over the outcome. Simply put, not a game.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Pointless!!!

I like Super Mario Bros, but playing Colorforms just doesn't do it for me. Its cool that you yook the time to learn how to do this click and drag thing, but make it do more! And if you want a high rating from people who give a high ratings to quality origional ideas, stick to your own art work.

Sesame St.Life (demo) Sesame St.Life (demo)

To many problems

It would be cool if he put more effort into it, but it has to many thigs that bother me with it. Like the Oscar repeating thing, and the anoying you have to be on the letters or you can't click them thing drives me crazzy! But it still has some good points like the setup of the lettering is visually pleasing and Elmo just looks funny in a black leather jacket! Hope to see some improvements in the next one!

Crazy Bone Toss! Crazy Bone Toss!

This drove fi'n crazy!!!

Not nocking the game, it was well put together for a little game, but put me in the worst mood after trying to beat the 4th board for the 9 hundreth time. I know I suck, but sucking and not having any fun while sucking, SUCKS!!!

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

Entertaining!!!

I played this about 6 times before I beat it. I suck! But it kept me entertained for a while so your definitly doing something right! Keep it up!

STICKWAR - BreakOut [fix] STICKWAR - BreakOut [fix]

Lame Game!!!

I can't believe this is anywhere near the top of this list! I mean I give him credit for at least learning how to make basic interactivity in Flash but stick figures are just flat out Lame! If your gonna make a game with stick figures, it better at least have super awsome interactivity!

Killer Kid Killer Kid

Just OK

Well it starts out play wise alright, but I got tired of seeing the enemy in the same place every board! And the grafix are one step above being wack. Still its better that alot of the stuff you see on here day to day! Keep developing! Its got potiential!

Nimian Flyer Nimian Flyer

Different and Pretty Fun!

Cool game, nice graphics, unique interface! Still it should have been explained how to play this. The controls are confusing till you get the hang of it. Still I enjoyed this and hope another is made!

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

More Detail!

Your gonna have to put a little more detail into your game if ya wanna keep my interest! But it has potiential, and it sounds like alot of people would like to see this game made, so do it if ya really want to! But do it right! Hey you are what you make on the portal right!

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Two Directions <-->

This game balances weird in my book! It starts out with a kick ass intro, and gets me all hype to play. But then I play it absolutely terrible because I couldn't stop laughing at the "Lets Kick Ass" comment before you start playing this repetative click and kill nightmare, that ends without any boss at the end worthy of all the prior effort put into the rest of the game. The graphics are good, and the music is good, and I was over all impressed with this games idea, but all hype from the great introduction was long forgotten thanks to the cramp in my right hand from play this impressive disapointment.